“Emerging from sun-baked orange earth and nestled amongst a swathe of waxen emerald leaves, precious teardrop buds unravel into little white stars. Released from these blooms, a heady cloud of scent unfurls into the evening. On hot summer nights with skin still warm from the sun’s rays, lovers passing by fall under the spell of the Gardenia. Air thick with humidity, the flower’s soft, creamy scent weaves itself like a charm into the tropical breeze. Enchanted by their song, a flower is picked off, and pushed gently behind an ear.” – ROJA DOVE
Gardenia mingles amongst a bouquet of Rose and Jasmine, counterpointed by citrus Bergamot, underscored by the softness of Styrax and a touch of Musk.
- Top notes: Bergamot.
- Heart notes: Rose de Mai, Gardenia, Jasmin de Grasse.
- Base notes: Styrax, Musk.
- Perfumer: Roja Dove.
- Candle will burn for over 45 hours.
- Scented Candle.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn.
- At the first time of burning, allow the wax to melt into a pool all the way to the edge to ensure an even burn throughout.
- Try to keep each burn time to a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the wick from smoking.