Puredistance I was created by the renowned perfumer Annie Buzantian in New York. Annie initially made this Perfume for herself, creating her own private masterpiece. And just like the quiet beauty of Grace Kelly, Puredistance I Perfume is understated elegance in its purest form.
Built on the play of the soft and the crisp, the warm and the cold, the fruity flirtiness and the floral elegance, the aroma is as complex and as polished as the most precious diamond. The citrus blossoms let the cool breeze into the luscious blend of jasmine and mimosa.
- Key notes: Tangerine Blossom, Cassis, Neroli Bigarade, Magnolia, Rose Wardia, Jasmine, Natural Mimosa, Sweet Amber, Vetiver, White Musk.
- Perfumer: Annie Buzantian.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 25% Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- The 100ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume flacon is well protected inside a luxurious dark orange leather holder that is handmade in a leather atelier in Belgium.
- The Perfume is packaged inside a beautiful white giftbox, that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity. The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidene Malonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-&4-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Farnesol, Citral, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 14700, CI 19140, CI 61570.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.