Puredistance OPARDU has an instant hypnotizing effect that evokes memories of love, romance and seduction. Be prepared for a sensual perfume that will bring you back to the velvety nightlife of Paris in earlier days.
Perfumer Annie Buzantian from New York succeeded in creating a Perfume that revives the rich beauty of a bygone era in a modern and elegant way. OPARDU is full and lush and as the scent wears on, the more ethereal elements continue to shine and the overall effect is absolutely lovely.
- Key notes: Tuberose Absolute, Gardenia, Bulgarian Rose, Purple Lilac, Carnation, Jasmine Absolute, Heliotrope, Cedarwood.
- Perfumer: Annie Buzantian.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 25% Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- The 60ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume is packaged inside the beautiful signature giftbox that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box that is wrapped with a matching ribbon bow.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Glycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Aqua, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha- Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-&4-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Citral.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
The success of Puredistance started in 2007 with the launch of Puredistance 1. This Perfume was created by Annie Buzantian as her own signature scent. But Annie loved the concept of Puredistance so much that she gifted us her most precious, personal Perfume. After Puredistance 1 she also created ANTONIA and OPARDU for Puredistance.
Annie has always worked in New York and has created more than 90 fragrances, many of them very feminine and sophisticated – full of character, but never loud. I remember her saying: ‘When I leave a room my fragrance should leave with me’. In recognition of her successes, Annie Buzantian was awarded the title, Master Perfumer in 1998 and chosen as Perfumer of the Year by The Fragrance Foundation in 2015.
Puredistance is one of the most exclusive Perfume Houses in the world that offers only Pure Perfume Extrait. They put all their passion and energy into the making of one truly beautiful Master Perfume at a time. Not just another perfume, but a Perfume with a soul and a signature.