Frédéric Malle’s Angéliques Sous la Pluie Eau de Parfum is inspired by an angelica bouquet gathered after the rain. Created by Jean-Claude Ellena, this fragrance combines notes such as juniper berries, pink pepper, and musk for a comforting scent.
- Top notes: Juniper Berries, Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Coriander.
- Heart notes: Angelica Roots.
- Base notes: Cedar Wood, White Musk.
- Perfumer: Jean-Claude Ellena.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Citral, Geraniol, Bht .
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.