A 1950s prophetic masterpiece that was kept hidden for half a century for being ahead of its time, worn only by the perfumer’s wife, until now. Prune fuses the modernity of cucumber and melon notes with the elegant classicism of rose and jasmine, blurring the perfume to the point of obscurity and rendering its ingredients unidentifiable. Magnificent in her mystery.
- Top notes: Melon, Cucumber.
- Heart notes: Prune, Rose, Jasmine.
- Base notes: Vetiver, Patchouli.
- Perfumer: Edmond Roudnitska.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml, 3x10ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Tocopherol, Bha, Undecylenic Acid.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.