Microdermabrasion Serum helps remove old dead skin cells and impurities enhancing the skins radiation. The powerful ingredient Sorbaine, a blend of enzymes of papaya and lemon extracts, helps eliminate dead skin cells in a gentle way without damaging the skin. Papaya has a high proportion of papain, its keratolytic property (encourages removal of dead skin cells from the horny layer) acts on a gentle level as apposed to plain fruit acids.
The serum works preventatively against ageing but also helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This product is ideal for the face, neck, hands and rough patches on for instance the elbows.
- Dissolves dead skin cells with enzymes, moisture-regulating, softening and evening-up the skin, lending radiance.
- Visibly smoothes and refines the skin and improves scars and wrinkles.
- Enhances the penetration of other Bergman Beauty Care products.
- Gentle for the skin and soothes skin irritation.
- Dampen the skin with water, slowly and gently massage cream with circular motions onto skin for 1 minute, while avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse well, and pat dry.
- Depending on skin type, apply once or twice per day on cleansed skin, followed by day or night cream.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
Passiflora Incarnate (Passionflower): Rich in Vitamin F (EFA) which has emollient, water-binding, and antioxidant properties for the skin. Restores skin irritation, repairs and enhances barrier function.
Biosaccharide Gum: Reinforces the natural protection thanks to its filmogenic properties. It also introduces moisture and restores the deficient hydrolipidic film. It intervenes in intercellular communication, specifically fighting against allergies.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.