Ten years after introducing Uden Parfum, one of the bestsellers in the Shooting Stars collection, Xerjoff launched a powerful new version of the same perfume featuring a richer olfactive pyramid, Uden Overdose Parfum. Capturing the moment when the waves come crashing over the coastline, their blueness melting with the rocks, turning into foam, and returning to the sea.
The moment when the perfume of bergamot lingers in one’s memory bringing back stories of Italian cliffs, the sound of crashing waves, the hues of the sea. Finally, the contrast of coumarin and coffee notes, where earth, air and salt water mingle on the skin to leave behind the fragrance of a leap into the fresh water.
- Top notes: Lemon, Bergamot.
- Heart notes: Ginger, Tobacco Blossom.
- Base notes: Amber, Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.