Sintra Eau de Parfum plays up the earthy bitterness of the petitgrain in contrast to the softness of the vanilla and musks. It is this welcomed and unexpected twist to the creamy citric combination that makes it completely original yet instantly familiar. A reminiscence of childhood that is pure delight. The marshmallow note together with the orange blossom absolute, petitgrain and the Madagascar vanilla absolute swirl together as if they were playing tag on a lush field of clover, dashing in and out of a nearby orange grove. Both mellow and airy, thanks to the addition of musks, it has a very round, floral and fruity sweetness. Deliciously light and resolutely addictive.
- Top notes: Neroli, Petitgrain, Red Fruits, Bergamot.
- Heart notes: Milk, Orange Blossom, Resins, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Rose.
- Base notes: Marshamallow, Madagascar Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Cedar.
- Perfumer: Philippe Paparella-Paris.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Disodium Edta, Benzy Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Farnesol, Cinnamal, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.