Composed like a Rothko painting, where layer upon layer of somber notes form a deeper, more textured darkness. A thick coating of spices rests on a wooden base of sandalwood and patchouli; top notes of orange and geranium are subtly illumined by rose, which, like all masterful paintings, reveal that even darkness is made of light. Unafraid of the dark.
- Top notes: Orange, Geranium.
- Heart notes: Clove, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Pepper.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood.
- Perfumer: Michel Roudnitska.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml, 3x10ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamal, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Bht, Bha.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.