Musc Ravageur enhances the magnetic aspect of musk with amber, vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood, at the total exclusion of floral notes. Having caused a scandal when the perfume first appeared in 2000, Musc Ravageur is now celebrated in all its sensuousness as the Sistine Chapel of the Amber Oriental tradition. An unapologetically sexy perfume.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lavender.
- Heart notes: Amber, Vanilla, Musk.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Musk.
- Perfumer: Maurice Roucel.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml, 1x10ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Citronellol, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.