An Italian perfume house making truly distinctive fragrances from excellent ingredients, Xerjoff long ago won our admiration with fragrances like Lua Parfum. It’s part of the Shooting Stars collection, which is a series of fragrances inspired by unique meteorological events. A blend of complex Mediterranean fragrances, the eau de parfum is a fruity and spicy scent rich in bergamot, orange, Bulgarian rose and Florentine iris, with rose pepper and vanilla balancing it.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Orange, Lemon.
- Heart notes: Bulgarian Rose, Florentine Iris, Pink Pepper, Lily of the Valley.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Musk.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.