Fars Parfum is a rare study of east meets west as crisp Italian bergamot plays host to a meditative herbal French Lavender. Heart notes of Egyptian geranium, Jasmine absolute and dry cedar bring forth a floral aspect which plays right into Fars Parfum’s seductive charm. Soon, the depth and warmth of Amber, Sandalwood, Haitian vetiver, Indian Nagarmotha and Oud wood lay the final foundation to an unusually smooth and polished blend of two worlds. Fars is a scent built on sensual images of Arabian nights.
Entirely dedicated to the traditions of Arab perfume making, The Oud Stars collection is created with prestigious distillations of pure Oud from the plantations of Laos, India and Borneo.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Lavender, Juniper.
- Heart notes: Germanium, Jasmine, Cedar.
- Base notes: Ambergris, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral , Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.