From an ancient land of mystique and beauty, Fars Parfum emerges as a true masterpiece of perfumery. Drawing inspiration from the rich heritage of traditional Arab perfume making, this fragrance is a captivating fusion of East meets West. It brings together the crispness of Italian bergamot and the herbal essence of French lavender, resulting in a truly harmonious composition that exudes a classic oriental scent.
At the heart of Fars Parfum lies the essence of pure oud, distilled to perfection. This luxurious ingredient, also known as White Oud, adds an irresistible allure to the perfume. Base notes of patchouli, Haitian vetivers, and the rare buaya from Laos further enhance its opulence, creating a deep and complex aroma that lingers on the skin.
But it is the unique accord of Egyptian geranium, sandalwood, and jasmine absolute that truly sets Fars Parfum apart. This peppery heart adds a touch of sensuality and creates a meditative atmosphere, enchanting and enticing all those who experience its wonders. Exquisite, rare, and precious, Fars Parfum is a fragrance that embodies the essence of elegance and sophistication, transporting its wearer to a world of enchantment and luxury.
- Top notes: Italian Bergamot, French Lavender, Cade Oil.
- Heart notes: Jasmine Absolute, Egyptian Geranium, Atlas Cedar.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Haitian Vetiver, Buaya from Laos, Amber, Sandalwood.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), BHT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRAL , CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL, FARNESOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.