Orthomol Sport is a food supplement. It contains magnesium as a contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal muscle function. Orthomol Sport also contains L-carnitine, coenzyme Q10 and omega-3 fatty acids.
Orthomol Sport contains L-carnitine and coenzyme Q10, which are both involved in the energy metabolism. Particularly large quantities are found in animal products, such as meat and milk. Orthomol Sport also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in large quantities in fish oil. They include above all docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are found in cell membranes, for example.
In the interests of combatting doping, all Orthomol Sport products are included on the Kölner Liste® (Cologne List®) to achieve greater transparency and safety.
- Magnesium and calcium contribute to normal muscle function.
- B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and also calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system during and after intensive physical training.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and also to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- 30 capsules.
- Ready-to-drink vial + tablet + capsule for 7 days or 30 days.
- Take the contents of one ready-to-drink vial (= daily serving) together with the tablet and the capsule with or after a meal every day. Shake well before use. Generally we recommend taking the product some time before or after your sports activity.
1 daily serving of 20 ml (23.9 g) plus 1 tablet and 1 capsule (1.6 g)
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||% NRV**|
|Vitamin A||750 μg RE°||94|
|Vitamin D||15 μg (600 IU°°)||300|
|Vitamin E||36 mg alpha-TE°°°||300|
|Vitamin K||60 μg||80|
|Vitamin C||300 mg||375|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||3 mg||273|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3.6 mg||257|
|Niacin||35 mg NE*||219|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357|
|Vitamin B12||9 μg||360|
|Folic acid||500 μg||250|
|Pantothenic acid||18 mg||300|
|Minerals and trace elements|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||5 mg||***|
|Essential fatty acids|
|Omega-3 fatty acids, including||150 mg||***|
|(i) Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||50 mg||***|
|(ii) Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||80 mg||***|
|Coenzyme Q10||15 mg|
|° RE = Retinol Equivalents|
°° IU = International Units
°°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents
* NE = Niacin Equivalents
** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU-Regulation 1169/2011
*** No EU recommendation available yet
Be healthy. Stay healthy. Physically fit. With the best possible support. Orthomol remains at your side as your partner, whatever life happens to throw at you. Orthomol provides high-quality products and expertise in nutritional medicine, with passion and conviction, for your health. This has remained their mission since their beginnings over 25 years ago and it is the reason why they develop their micronutrient products for their specific areas of use.