Fun for babies & toddlers: the extra narrow brush head and soft plastic covering prevent any injuries to the oral mucosa. Developed in collaboration with the University of Berne. 4260 CUREN® filaments, 0.1mm in diameter.
At last, babies can enjoy having their teeth cleaned. CUREN® filaments are so gentle that there is no risk of injuring delicate oral mucosa. Developed at the University of Berne in Cooperation with Prof. Adrian Lussi and Dr. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff.
- 4260 CUREN® filaments, 0.1mm in diameter.
- No danger of injury thanks to its small, rubberized brush head.
- A perfect fit for childrens’ and parents’ hands.
- Rounded handle reduces pressure to a minimum.
- Made of anti-slip material in fantastic colour combinations.
- Toothbrush colours will vary. You will receive a randomly chosen product from the range shown.
- Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle, up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odor-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
CUREN® filaments. CUREN® absorbs considerably less water than nylon, which is used for bristles in other standard toothbrushes. CUREN® also remains stable even when wet so the toothbrush head does not splay and retains its shape for longer.
Better health for you. Oral care and oral health: CURAPROX has the products, knowledge and training. Since 1972. CURAPROX wants more than just white teeth or a fresh breath: “better health for you”, this is their vision and their mission.