Gums love this toothbrush: thanks to its 5460 CUREN® filaments. A CS 5460 Ultra Soft Toothbrush offers exceptional gentleness to gums yet is unbelievably effective on plaque leaving you with a uniquely clean feel after each and every brush.
Now you can choose your favourite, favourite. Simply click the colour of your choice and pop it in to your basket. Or you can just let Curaprox choose. So why not try it today, your gums really will love you for it.
- 5460 CUREN® filaments, 0.1mm in diameter.
- Gentle and efficient: densely packed Curen® filaments.
- Reaches every nook and cranny: compact, easy-to-angle head.
- Clean at the right angle: octagonal handle.
- Toothbrush colours will vary. You will receive a randomly chosen product from the range shown.
- Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle, up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odor-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
CUREN® filaments. CUREN® absorbs considerably less water than nylon, which is used for bristles in other standard toothbrushes. CUREN® also remains stable even when wet so the toothbrush head does not splay and retains its shape for longer.
Better health for you. Oral care and oral health: CURAPROX has the products, knowledge and training. Since 1972. CURAPROX wants more than just white teeth or a fresh breath: “better health for you”, this is their vision and their mission.