For people who are more used to a slightly firmer toothbrush, the CS 1560 Soft is the ideal introduction to the gentleness of Curaprox. This brush has CUREN® filaments at a diameter of 0.15mm.
Curaprox toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage, but also break up and remove plaque perfectly. CUREN® bristles are stiffer than nylon and remain just as stable in the mouth as when they are dry. These properties make it possible to produce toothbrushes with a large number of ultrafine bristles. Curaprox CS 1560 toothbrushes break up und remove plaque more thoroughly—thanks to the extremely dense bristles.
- 1560 CUREN® filaments, 0.15mm in diameter.
- Cleans gently to promote gum and oral health.
- The angled head allows you to remove stubborn plaque and stains in hard to reach places.
- Toothbrush colours will vary. You will receive a randomly chosen product from the range shown.
- Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half-tooth-wide strokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle, up-and-down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odor-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
CUREN® filaments. CUREN® absorbs considerably less water than nylon, which is used for bristles in other standard toothbrushes. CUREN® also remains stable even when wet so the toothbrush head does not splay and retains its shape for longer.
Better health for you. Oral care and oral health: CURAPROX has the products, knowledge and training. Since 1972. CURAPROX wants more than just white teeth or a fresh breath: “better health for you”, this is their vision and their mission.