Dr. Barbara Sturm’s THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM deploys her proprietary formulation of Vitamin C in three skin-friendly forms. The serum contains the optimal concentration of 5% Vitamin C in a stable form that is easily absorbed, safe and gentle on the skin. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM has an active ingredient complex that includes oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, stabilized, synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form and an extract from Kakadu Plum, a fruit that is a potent source of plant-based Vitamin C. Together, they help to reduce uneven pigmentation, improve tone and provide anti-oxidative protection from free radicals and environmental stressors for a youthful and healthy-looking complexion. The serum also contains Zinc, which helps to increase the absorption of Vitamin C into the skin. Finally, Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, which is needed for firm and youthful-looking skin.
- An innovative and skin-friendly serum containing three forms of Vitamin C.
- Zinc helps to activate and transport Vitamin C effectively into the skin.
- The serum has strong anti-oxidant properties, protecting against environmental stressors.
- Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid provide intensive moisture and hydration.
- THE GOOD C counteracts the new formation of age spots, and helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation.
- Regular usage results in brighter, more radiant skin.
- Place one pipette length of THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM into the palm of your hand and distribute over the face using gentle tapping motions. Avoid the eye area.
- Wait for approximately one minute until the serum is absorbed before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm’s FACE CREAM.
- For daytime use, we recommend concluding your skincare routine with SUN DROPS SPF 50 for extra sun protection.
- Also suitable for use in the evening as a night-time serum. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM can be mixed with other Sturm serums, drops or moisturizers.
Vitamin C THD, Kakadu Plum, Vitamin C Glucoside, Olive Leaf Extract, Zinc, Aloe Vera, Purslane Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.