This innovative, light-textured SPF 50 sun serum that doubles as skincare provides truly broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays. An active complex of Cassia Extract, Vitamin E and Beta-Glucan protects the skin from oxidative damage, while Purslane, an anti-aging powerhouse, helps calm the skin and reduces visible signs of irritation.
- Provides SPF 50, broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB light.
- Protects and promotes skin resiliency with Cassia Extract, Vitamin E and Beta-Glucan.
- Has a lightweight feel on the skin.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Apply SUN DROPS liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply as directed.
- Sun Drops can be used 5 minutes before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm’s FACE CREAM (before applying makeup).
- Avoid the midday sun and reapply frequently to maintain sun protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel.
- Do not overexpose yourself to the sun, even if you’re using SUN DROPS.
Active ingredients: Chemical UV Filters, Glycerine, Arginine, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Purslane Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Carnosine, Vitamin C.
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Arginine Cyclohexasiloxane, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Acetamide Mea, Butylene Glycol, Carnosine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Dna, Pantolactone, Carbomer.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.