Sensitivity has been specially developed by Bergman Beauty Care for caring for the skin post-CO2 laser treatment and abrasion (deep peels, etc) to return it to an equilibrium level of hydration very quickly. Sensitivity also offers a solution for excessive sunburn, burns, and scrapes or dry spots on the skin. This balm is unusually smooth and refreshing after excessive sunbathing and calms down the skin in case of allergies, psoriasis and eczema. The skin is quickly restored to its desired level, thanks to the intensive repairing and softening effect.
- Supports repair capability of the skin, softening and calming almost immediately.
- Intensive moisture-regulating effect on dry spots.
- Advisable as lip balm at night.
- Soothing skin after excessive sun exposure.
- Protection cream for swimming and cold weather.
- After gentle cleansing of skin abrasions, burns, or scabs, gently apply Sensitivitylocally as often as required.
- After surgery (CO2 laser): Cleanse once a day with cooled boiled water on gauze, apply Sensitivity every 2 hours or as required. After 2 or 3 weeks replace by Laser Repair until skin is ready for your usual creams.
- Swimming: First apply SPF 30+ and then apply Sensitivity as often as needed.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
Calendula Officinalis: Promotes the healing of small wounds, is anti-inflammatory and eases the epidermis.
Bisabolol: Anti-inflammatory. Improves blood circulation, eases and calms the skin.
Olibanum Oil (Indian frankincense): From the bark of a large tree well known in the Ayurvedic medicine, for its calming, soothing and anti-irritant properties. Major benifical components of the oleo-gum resin of Indian frankincense are boswellic acid and alpha- and beta-boswellic acid, which have anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol): protects against free radicals and delays ageing signs, improves skin oxygenation and prevents vitamin A oxidation. Helps to preserve moisture levels in the epidermis, maintains cellular membrane stability.
Petrolatum: Topical application of petrolatum helps the skin’s outer layer recover from damage, reduce inflammation, and generally heal the skin.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.