Scar Retreat Serum is one of the first products developed by Bergman Beauty Care, used to treat scars, irritations and scalp. Its formula provides rapid penetration of the combined of active ingredients. The serum helps in the recovering of epidermic functions (as a barrier against adverse external effects), softens skin, moisturizes the epidermis, improves hydration of the dermis and improves the state of elastic and collagen fibers.
Scar Retreat Serum is indicated for: post-surgical procedures on the face and eyelids, liposuction, traumatic scars; loose, dry, dehydrated skin; markedly sensitive skin; irritated skin; to improve the appearance of stretch marks (during pregnancy conditions with sudden weight gain or growth – e.g. during puberty); to improve the appearance of acne scars.
- Improves elasticity of damaged skin and helps reduce birth marks.
- Excellent moisture-regulating capabilities.
- Suitable for most skin types especially uneven skins.
- Reduces signs of premature skin ageing and leaves skin looking refreshed.
- Apply locally around or on the damaged skin after careful cleaning and drying of the skin.
- Can be applied to the entire face and neck to refresh and improve skin condition.
- After surgery (eyelids, liposuction or other characteristics): Apply around the scar several times a day. After the second week apply twice a day to the scar, together with the Finishing Touch day cream for another 6 weeks for an intensive therapy.
- During or after pregnancy and large variations in weight and/or height: Apply at least 2 times a day to prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- For acne scarring: Use as a complementary treatment to improve the appearance of scars. Apply twice a day on areas with scars for a long time. On top of the serum, apply any normal day or night cream as required.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
Sorbitol: Also known as glucitol, sorbitol is a sugar alcohol with a sweet taste which the human body metabolizes slowly. Sorbitol behaves as a humidifier, maintaining physiological levels of moisture in the skin and reduces the evaporation of water.
Glycoproteins: Important integral proteins that facilitate intercellular interactions that activate cell renewal and stimulate the skin’s defense system. As a result, they stimulate the healing process and delay the signs of aging. Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.