Dr. Barbara Sturm’s vitalizing SCALP SERUM contains key ingredients Hyaluronic Acid and Purslane which provide intense hydration, addressing the effects of dryness while boosting overall scalp health, promoting naturally beautiful, shiny hair. An ingredient obtained from the Indian Kino Tree acts as an intensive anti-aging treatment on the scalp. A combination of ATP, Algin and Papaya Extract helps to restore the scalp’s moisture balance. Panthenol supplies additional moisture, soothes irritated skin and has a calming effect. Purslane also helps protect the skin against irritation and the damage wrought by free radicals.
- The serum provides intense hydration, boosting overall scalp health.
- ATP, Algin and Papaya Extract helps to restore the scalp’s moisture balance.
- Panthenol helps to soothe irritated skin and calms the scalp.
- Using the pipette, trickle the formula directly onto your scalp (on dry or wet hair) and massage in gently.
- Allow time for the serum to absorb.
- For best results we recommend using the SCALP SERUM in the evening to optimize scalp health.
- The SCALP SERUM contains caffeine.
- For use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor.
Active ingredients: Glycerine, Purslane Extract, Panthenol, Arginine, ATP, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid, Indian Kino Tree Extract, Algin, Papaya Extract, Urea.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Caffeine, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Alcohol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium Succinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, ris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Pantolactone, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Urea.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.