Bergman Beauty Care call this face mask Metamorphose for good reason. After using this moisture renewing and stimulating mask, the skin undergoes a complete metamorphosis and shine like never before. The mask is suitable for all skin types because of its special composition: Vitamin A which is ideal for older skin, Vitamin F that makes the mask extremely effective for dry and dehydrated skin, and finally Arnica that helps tone the skin.
- Skin-transforming cream mask.
- Renders the skin fresh and radiant, hydrating and improving blood circulation.
- Reduces puffy eyes and bruises after surgery.
- Intensive revitalising mask excellent for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Once or twice a week, apply generously on cleansed skin.
- After 20 minutes, remove the mask using lukewarm water or damp make-up pads.
- After surgery: Every two hours, apply thoroughly around the wound/scar for 20 minutes. Then, remove with lukewarm water. Repeat every 2 hours.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
Arnica Montana: Vascular toning, draining and improves circulation.
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Vitamin B5 helps build cell, stimulates the conversion of fats and sugars into energy, promotes and accelerates the process of wound healing and has anti-inflammatory effects.
Vitamin F (Borago Officinalis): This is the designation for the set of three essential fatty acids: Linoleic (shortest Omega-6 fatty acid), Linoleic (shortest Omega-3 fatty acid) and Arachidonic Acid. Vitamin F has antioxidant properties, normalizes metabolic processes and improves the barrier function of the skin.
Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate): Helps skin elasticity and improves flexibility. Regulates cell regeneration, stimulates the natural peeling and speeds healing effect. Provides exceptional protection.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Vitamin E is a proven antioxidant protection for harmful effects of free radicals and slows the aging process of the skin, improves oxygenation of the skin and protects against oxidation of Vitamin A. In addition, Vitamin E facilitates the process of storing moisture levels in the epidermis and maintains the stability of the cell membrane.
Allantoin: Used for powerful anti-aging properties. Soothes and heals skin.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.