The Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Booster is a great solution for dry and dehydrated skin types. It works by delivering concentrated ultra-hydrating ingredients into the skin, offering moisture to the skin and keeping it hydrated. The Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Booster achieves this by incorporating low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid that penetrates deep into the epidermis to hydrate and plump the lower levels of the skin.
The urea and niacinamide in the booster work to lock down hydration in the upper surface layers of the skin. This process ensures that the skin remains hydrated and moisturized by maintaining the hydration levels. The Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Booster provides a weightless moisturizing effect that leaves your skin feeling quenched and even more youthful-looking. By using this booster regularly, you will give your skin the boost of hydration it needs to maintain its overall health and appearance.
- Ideal for all skin types in need of deep hydration.
- Captures and retains plumping moisture in the skin. Hydrates deep down to alleviate tightness, irritation and uneven texture. Conditions, nourishes and softens. Restores essential skin lipids.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply directly after cleansing.
- Dispense 3 drops between fingertips and pat all over the face.
- Can also be placed on high points of the face or mixed into serum or moisturiser.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, POLYSORBATE 20, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, UREA, NIACINAMIDE, LACTIC ACID, INOSITOL, GLYCINE, FRUCTOSE, XANTHAN GUM, MALTODEXTRIN, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE/RÉGLISSE) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.