The CLARIFYING MASK is enriched with Balloon Vine, Viper’s Bugloss and Sunflower Seed Oil to improve the skin’s moisture barrier properties. Suitable for acne-prone skin, Zinc and Kaolin Clay absorb excess sebum and mattify the complexion. Purslane provides a soothing and calming effect. Regular usage will result in reduced sebum for a clearer and more even complexion, while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are minimized. The skin is also given an extra moisture boost.
- Regular usage results in reduced sebum and a clearer, more even complexion.
- Balloon Vine, Viper’s Bugloss and Sunflower Seed Oil improve skin’s moisture barrier properties.
- Zinc and Kaolin Clay absorb excess sebum and mattify the skin.
- Purslane provides a soothing and calming effect.
- Suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Apply the mask generously to cleansed skin using the brush, at least twice a week.
- After approximately 10-15 minutes, remove the mask with lukewarm water.
- Then apply CLARIFYING SERUM and CLARIFYING FACE CREAM.
Active ingredients: Purslane Extract, Balloon Vine, Arginine, Bistorta Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sunflower Oil, Viper’s Bugloss, Lentil Seed Extract, Allantoin, Zinc, Panthenol, Rape, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Sim Mond Sia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Octyldodecanol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Cetearyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Pca, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Arginine, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Pantolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.