Bergman Beauty Care discovered the solution for damages of the skin cells by protecting the DNA from the whole UV spectrum and introduced Protection System SPF 30. This high tech three-way protecting shield against UVA and UVB rays also protects the skin cells against oxidative stress.
Protection System SPF 30 also fights photo-ageing, making the skin looks youthful, radiant and healthy. The cell-communicator ingredient Beta Glucan, the elemental ingredient in all Bergman Beauty Care products, forms a breathable barrier against destructive free radicals.
- Helps protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- Helps protect the DNA in the cells and prevent free radicals from forming.
- Weightless hydrating and moisturizing formula leaving a matte finish on the skin.
- Gentle and non-irritating for the skin.
- Fragrance-free, colorant-free and non-greasy.
- Apply on cleansed skin on top of the day cream.
- Apply every morning to the face, neck and décolleté after cleansing the skin and apply Protection System SPF 30.
- Apply Protection System SPF 30 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
DN-AGE: Combination of Senna Alata and Glycerin. This ingredient protects the cellular DNA of the cutaneous cell nuclei. Protection of cell integrity, fights photo-aging.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: UVA & UVB protector. The UVA-screening agent Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) is less likely to cause blemishes and clog pores than other sunscreen ingredients. Only four sunscreen ingredients in the U.S. have been widely approved as effective against UVA radiation. These are titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, Avobenzone (also referred to as Parsol 1789 and butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane). The combination with UVB results in broad spectrum SPF.
Vitamin B (Panthenol): Helps preserve moisture levels in the epidermis, maintains cellular membrane stability. Calms irritated and sunburned skin.
Biosaccharide Gum: Enhances natural protection through filmogenic properties. Moisturizes and restores any deficient hydrolipidic Intervenes in intercellular communication, specifically fighting allergies.
Grape Seed Extract & Vitamin E: Grapes are rich in polyphenols, mostly found in the seeds. Procyanidins (a group polyphenols) are very efficient radical scavengers. This combination protects the skin lipids against free radicals and reduces skin irritation.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.