A reinterpretation of By Terry’s iconic Baume de Rose, this all-over oil can be used on the face, body and hair, offering a luxurious, airy finish. Enriched with vitamin E, rose blossom essential wax and black rose oil extracts, the moisturing formula protects and regenerated dehydrated and sensitive skin. Further enriched with camellia and hibiscus extracts, they serve to fortify, soften and shape hair with a veil of silky softness.
- Regenerative concentrate.
- Silky, airy finish.
- Moisturizing, nourishing and protective.
- Spray generous amounts on the face, body and hair. For best results apply morning and evening.
- For face: Apply a few drops on the fingertips and exercise light circular movements along the jaws, from the chin to the ears, and then from the nose to the cheekbones.
- For body: Spray generously over the body and massage in. Spray onto dry patches including behind the knees and elbows.
- For hair: Spray on dry tips of the hair to feed and protect the strands from daily aggressions. Use as a pre-shampoo treatment by applying to dry hair before shampooing. The dry oil helps to nourish, fortify and restore shine. Apply after-shampooing as a hair drying protectant. Use a few drops on wet hair and style hair as usual.
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocoglycerides, Caprylyl Methicone, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Geraniol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Cera/Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Cera/Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract. (T0531A1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
By Terry was born as a bespoke ‘couture’ beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics and is renowned for its distinct approach to colour, light and texture. Described as the Rolls Royce of lip balms, it symbolises everything the brand stands for: luxuriant, indulgent and a timeless classic. In 2012 Terry introduced her debut Haute Parfum collection working in collaboration with Michel Almairac.