Infuse your skin with the softness and hydration of the Guerlain Abeille Royale Honey Nectar Lotion, a lightweight facial essence born from the repairing power of Guerlain bee products. Crafted with a fresh and very light gel texture, the Abeille Royale Honey Nectar Lotion glides across skin to create a feeling of instant softness. Its soothing and hydrating properties ensure that optimal skin condition is restored, ensuring your complexion appears firmer, smoother and more radiant, as though boosted from within.
Infused with the exceptional repairing power of bee products, exclusive to Guerlain, the Honey Nectar Lotion helps to correct both visible and future signs of ageing with Guerlain Royal Jelly combined with the purest black bee honey from the island of Ouessant.
- Infuses the skin with essential nutrients and skin appears smoother and firmer.
- Gel-like texture instantly soothes, hydrates and restores your skin to it’s optimum.
- Skin radiates a youthful glow.
- Delicately scented with fresh and airy honeyed scents.
- Use your fingers or a cotton pad to apply the Abeille Royale Honey Nectar Lotion both morning and evening.
- First, cleanse and tone your skin, then apply the Abeille Royale Honey Nectar Lotion to your complexion before using your favourite serum and moisturiser from the Abeille Royale skincare collection.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Propylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Royal Jelly, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mel (Honey), Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tromethamine, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Disodium Edta, Peg-8, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Lactate, Bht, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.