Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi Eau de Parfum Carafe
Lush, seductive, and more than a little dangerous, Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi is a fragrance of nocturnal temptations, where the darkness of night leaves pleasure seekers free to explore their deepest desires far from prying eyes. Lush, woodsy and mouthwateringly sumptuous, the latest from Kilian's In The Garden Of Good And Evil is a bona fide delight- being wicked never smelled this delicious.
Like joining an all-night party in full swing, Voulez-Vous opens with its full-bodied florals already singing, the sweetness of the ylang and lushness of Bulgarian rose playing off of the creamy, narcotic tuberose. As a rich, lusciously creamy vanilla with a sexy cedarwood kicker grow in intensity, we're positively swept away in the sensuous festivities. Cancel your plans for tomorrow, because Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi is going to keep you away from home until the sun comes up.
- Key notes: Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Tuberose, Gardenia, Bulgarian Rose, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Inspired by an iconic cognac carafe, this flacon has been created following the ancient tradition of glass making. Twelve craftsmen are involved in the creation process, resulting in an object that is finished with exquisite straight lines and brightness: a timeless objet d’art. The most perfect shape accented with our repeating, iconic K pattern, refracting light infinitely. A zamac gold globe cap adds strength and elegance.
- A black travel spray is included in the box, to allow you to have your fragrance on the go at all times.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Farnesol, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Bht.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Alberto Morillas’ long and distinguished career began in 1970, when the young Seville native left the School of Beaux Arts in Geneva to join Firmenich. In the intervening years, Alberto has worked extensively in both niche and mainstream perfume, creating such beloved Luckyscent favorites as By Kilian’s Good Girl Gone Bad, Le Labo Vanille 44, and S-Perfume Classic, as well as mass market bestsellers like Bvlgari Blv, Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio For Women, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Calvin Klein CK One (with Harry Fremont). He received the prestigious Prix François Coty in 2003 and The Fragrance Foundation Lifetime Perfumer Award in 2013.
As a primarily self-trained perfumer, Morillas describes his creative style as spontaneous, often starting with the simple concept of a color or shape, refining as he goes along while taking infamously meticulous handwritten notes. He works equally with raw natural materials and new synthetics, preferring not to let any pre-determined ratios or rules limit his work. As the millions who’ve sampled his creations would surely agree, the results are extraordinary.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.