Vodka on the Rocks Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle
Discover an exclusive tavern in the corner of Moscow, where breathless intoxication meets cool refreshment. Kilian Hennessy and perfumer Sidonie Lancesseur have given us a testament to the world's oldest cocktail, a portrait of elegance in its simplicity. The first sniff of cool cardamom and coriander drops your temperature immediately, while a crisp rhubarb, paired with soft, feather-light florals, wafts off the glass like a gentle twist of citrus. A delicate yet forceful base of woods and mosses goes down like a sip of the world's best vodka, balanced and supernaturally smooth. An ideal fragrance for the man or woman who knows the value of exquisite simplicity, in spirits, fragrance, and life.
- Key notes: Cardamom, Coriander, Lilly of the Valley, Rhubarb, Rose, Oakmoss, Ambroxan, Sandalwood.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refill bottle.
- Treat refill as ritual with this 4-piece set, including a 50ml refill of juice, a glass vial with silver-toned spray pump with an additional replacement pump, plus dropper and funnel for ease of use. All housed in an ivory box, enjoy the experience of refilling at home.
- Please note: Whilst we work through a product re-format update, you may receive alternative packaging to that displayed.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Coumarin , Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Childhood family vacations in the French countryside introduced Sidonie Lancesseur to the beauty of the scents of the natural world, and an internship in Grasse solidified her ambition to become a perfumer. After completing her studies at ISIPCA, she began work at Robertet, and was mentored by Michel Almairac. Known for her elegantly simple, natural-heavy fragrances, Lancesseur has been responsible for several very well-received niche fragrances, from By Kilian’s Straight to Heaven, to Frapin’s 1270 and L’humaniste, and Olfactive Studio’s Lumiere Blanche.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.