Ultra-Regenerating Hair Conditioner
With its highly concentrated formula, the Ultra-Regenerating (silicone-free) Hair Conditioner enriched with plant-based keratin and tamarind seed extract known to have the same properties as hyaluronic acid, repairs and regenerates hair without weighing it down. Its creamy texture with a botanical fruity fragrance instantly envelops the fibre, repairs and restructures the hair leaving it regenerated, soft and silky.
- Silicone-free this conditioner.
- Enriched with plant-based keratin and tamarind seed extract.
- Repairs and regenerates hair.
Due to chemical treatments including colouring, bleaching and highlighting, or frequent hair styling such as blow-drying and straightening, the internal structure of your hair is damaged and lacks essential elements. Damaged hair is rough, dull. Deeply damaged hair is brittle, split, porous, devitalized, very dry.
- After shampoo, remove excess water then spread conditioner over the lengths and ends.
- Leave for a few minutes, emulsify by adding water gradually then rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- The ultra-regenerating conditioner is particularly suitable for highly porous hair due to bleaching, it reinforces the hair structure by closing its scales. It wraps and protects weakened hair to prevent breakage.
LZT.18.1380/A.08 - Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myreth-3 Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Oleyl Alcohol, Phytosterols, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.