Stymulactine 21 Serum
Used as a daily anti-hair loss treatment, the Stymulactine 21 Serum promotes the growth of weakened hair and contributes to the good health of the scalp. Its formula contains the proven anti-hair loss complex Peptoids + Si30 that helps to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss. It restores density to the weak hair, encourages vigorous growth and increases resistance of the hair fibre and scalp. Marine and biotechnological extracts regulate the sebaceous function and energises the hair to stimulate regeneration.
Antioxidants moisturise and maintain the suppleness of collagen fibres surrounding the root and anti-inflammatory properties promote improved quality and quantity of new hair, thereby reducing hair falling.
- Promotes growth of weakened hair.
- Contributes to good health of the scalp.
- Contains proven anti-hair loss complex Peptoids + Si30
- Helps to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Day after day your hair is thinner, with reduced volume from the roots and your scalp becomes more visible. You are suffering from progressive hair loss due to hormonal or hereditary causes.
- Apply once daily directly to dry or wet scalp making several partings to ensure the product is evenly applied.
- Massage gently with your fingertips to stimulate micro-circulation.
- Do not rinse.
- A three-month treatment plan is recommended.
- External use only.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
RECOMMENDED TREATMENT PLAN: FOR PROGRESSIVE HAIR LOSS (3-MONTH TREATMENT PLAN):
- Stymulactine 21 Shampoo: this cleansing shampoo and the massage action during its application, helps activate the micro-circulation of the scalp to promote the growth of weakened hair. You will need 3 tubes for the recommended three-month treatment plan.
- Use Stymulactine 21 Serum 4-6 times per week, to improve capillary density and decrease hair fall, contributing to a healthy scalp. You will need 3 bottles for the recommended treatment plan.
- Take 2 tablets daily of Revitalizing Hair Nutrients, rich in essential elements, to strengthen and revitalise the hair. You will need 3 boxes for the recommended treatment plan.
LZT.18.1410/A.01 - Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin, Glycoproteins, Silanediol Salicylate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 3-aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate, Trisodium Edta, Ascorbic Acid, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Menthyl PCA, Menthol, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.