Smoke for the Soul Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle
A flirt with a forbidden herb. Fragrance story: Subversive and stupefying, Smoke for the Soul is relaxed yet highly addictive. A jeu d'esprit is found in clouded shadowland of dreams, where the senses are swathed in deadly mellow puffs. Seek refuge from a forbidden flirtation with bitter psychotropic tobacco–the sweet plant with a sharp side. Bursting blue eucalyptus cools with rosy pink grapefruit by its side, leading you into a dizzying array of cardamom, thyme and balsam fir. Fall to grace in familiar tobacco accord, birch and cashmere woods.
- Key notes: Eucalyptus, Cardamom, Tobacco.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refill bottle.
- Treat refill as ritual with this 4-piece set, including a 50ml refill of juice, a glass vial with silver-toned spray pump with an additional replacement pump, plus dropper and funnel for ease of use. All housed in an ivory box, enjoy the experience of refilling at home.
- Please note: Whilst we work through a product re-format update, you may receive alternative packaging to that displayed.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
The son of a perfumer, Fabrice Pellegrin was raised in the family business, first apprenticing by his father’s side and later with Jovoy and Amouage veteran Michele Saramito, Pellegrin was creating his own fragrances by the late ‘90s. His moment arrived a few years later when he began a fruitful and long-running association with Diptyque, for whom he has created many beloved scents including Eau Duelle, Volutes, and Do Son. He is known for his work with woods and spices, and natural materials in general.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.