Reflection Woman Soap
Reflection opens with a lush green freshness reminiscent of morning dew in the spring time. The perfumed soap incorporates natural vegetable oils to maintain the balance essential for soft and healthy skin.
- Key notes: Water Violet, Purple Freesia, Green Leaves, Magnolia, Jasmine, Amber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Cleanses and maintains soft, healthy skin.
- Contains natural vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Soap: Women.
- Wet the soap, then work up a lather for at least 15 seconds before you start washing yourself.
- Apply your bar soap directly to your body instead of using something like a washcloth or loofah.
Maurice Roucel joined Chanel’s laboratory as a chemist in 1973, and since then has been a self-taught perfumer. Although his legendary olfactory style is now characterized for the most part by opulent sensuality – sprung from his preference for musk, white flowers and amber – the precise methodology of his original profession has remained. Roucel's strong personality allows him to bypass trends, as was the case in 2001 with Musc Ravageur. The perfume shocked the whole perfume industry, only to be recognized today as the Sistine Chapel of the Amber Oriental tradition.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.