Propolis Shampoo for Oily Scalp
With its sulfate and silicone-free formula, this shampoo enriched with propolis, regulates sebum secretion and instantly purifies from roots to ends, without irritating the scalp. Propolis has therapeutic properties (antiseptic and antibacterial) which helps to control sebum production, leaving the hair lightweight and the scalp rebalanced. With regular use, you can reduce the frequency of shampoos.
- Ideal for oily scalps.
- Acts biodynamically on the scalp and hair by regulating the flow of sebum.
- Provides softness and shine to oily hair.
Your scalp is oily due to overactive sebaceous glands. The sebum spreads over the scalp and hair. You need to shampoo your hair frequently.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over the hair, massage gently to create a lather then rinse.
- Proceed with a second application.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse abundantly.
- When applying shampoo, do not massage your scalp too vigorously as this action activates the sebaceous glands responsible for the production of sebum. We recommend you use the propolis treatment once a week as a preventative measure.
LZT.18.1244 A.01 - Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Diglycerin, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Xylitylglucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Anhydroxylitol, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xylitol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Propolis Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.