Propolis Jelly for Oily Scalp
With its highly absorbent gel texture, this silicone-free active treatment dissolves oily substances and deeply remove impurities. This pre-shampoo treatment is enriched with propolis with antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which helps to regulate and rebalance excess sebum for a healthy scalp. Purified, the hair regains suppleness and lightness.
- Enriched with propolis with antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Helps regulate and rebalance excess sebum for a healthy scalp.
Your scalp is oily due to overactive sebaceous glands. The sebum spreads over the scalp and hair. You need to shampoo your hair frequently.
- Before shampooing, apply section by section onto dry scalp.
- Massage gently to activate the purifying action.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly then proceed with shampoo.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- For very greasy scalps, use the Propolis Jelly Treatment before as instructed above as well as after shampoo. After shampoo, ensure excess water is removed from hair, apply as instructed above. Leave on for a few minutes then rinse thoroughly.
LZT.18.1110/A.04 - Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Panthenol, Propolis Extract, Pyridoxin Hcl, Tetrasodium Edta, Threonine, Allantoin, Biotin, Niacinamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.