This Neutralizing Bath is a vital component to the Colouring Emulsion for grey hair as it seals the colour to the hair. This box contains 4 sachets of Neutralizing Bath. A single sachet is to be used immediately after the Colouring Emulsion for a long lasting, permanent colour. This will stop the colouring process, remove any remaining residue of the Colouring Emulsion, seal the cuticle and fix the colour to the hair.
- Works synergistically with Colouring Emulsion for fixing it in the hair.
- Stops the colouring process.
- Remove remaining residue of the Colouring Emulsion.
- Seals cuticle and fixes hair colour.
- Dilute the sachet of Neutralizing Bath in a little warm water (1/2 cup).
- Apply on the hair, lather, massage well to remove any remaining residue of the Colouring Emulsion.
- Leave for a few minutes. Rinse.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.