Enriched with Camellia oil, highly concentrated in Omega 6, combined with botanical antioxidants, this enveloping texture with delicate floral aroma, will prolong and protect colour shine. This hair mask brings nutrition to the hair fibre, protects the colour and prolongs colour radiance. Your colour is vibrant and hair is intensely silky.
- Brings nutrition to the hair fibre.
- Protects colour and prolongs colour radiance.
- Colour is vibrant and hair intensely silky.
- Repairs and nourishes without weighing the hair down.
Traditional colouring products containing ammonia and peroxide can devitalise the hair. Without appropriate care, the hair scales quickly lift, resulting in loss of pigments. Colour shine is dull and fades. Your hair feels dry and rough.
- Colour treated and dry hair: after shampoo, remove excess water then apply to hair lengths and ends. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse.
- Colour Treated and very dry hair: apply before and after shampooing. On dry hair, spread the mask before shampoo on the lengths and ends. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse and then shampoo. Remove out excess water then re-apply the mask. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse abundantly.
- When rinsing the mask, finish with a jet of cold water to close the scales of your hair. This will allow your colour to shine more intensely.
LZT.18.1115/A.04 - Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Myreth-3 Myristate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ceteareth-33, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Saccharide Isomerate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate , Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.