Memoir Woman Shower Gel
This is a chypre fragrance evoked by the transcendental discovery of her past, present and future echoed in this fragmented memoir. This is a specially formulated luxurious treat for daily gentle cleansing to maintain radiance and suppleness.
- Key notes: Cumin, Pink Bay, Cinnamon, Damask Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Tea, Amber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense, Guaiac Wood, Orris, Patchouli, Vanilla.
- Gentle cleansing, moisturising and skin conditioning; maintains skin radiance and suppleness.
- Made with vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Women.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
Daniel Maurel is a senior perfumer at Robertet. In his 20+ years in fragrance, he has mentored several of the next generation’s star perfumers (Cecile Zarokian, notably). He has also signed works for houses ranging from Shu Uemura to Amouage.
An ISIPCA graduate and former Senior Perfumer at Dragoco, Dorothée Piot now works in Paris at Robertet. A lover of natural ingredients and creative formulations, Dorothée’s abilities have enabled her to work prolifically, creating fragrances for everyone from Escada and Andy Warhol to Amouage, By Kilian, and Majda Bejkkali.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.