Memoir Woman Body Lotion
This is a chypre fragrance evoked by the transcendental discovery of her past, present and future echoed in this fragmented memoir. The Body Lotion contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil, silicone and a protective film leaving the skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Key notes: Cumin, Pink Bay, Cinnamon, Damask Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Tea, Amber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense, Guaiac Wood, Orris, Patchouli, Vanilla.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Contains shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil and silicone.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
Daniel Maurel is a senior perfumer at Robertet. In his 20+ years in fragrance, he has mentored several of the next generation’s star perfumers (Cecile Zarokian, notably). He has also signed works for houses ranging from Shu Uemura to Amouage.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.