Memoir Woman Body Cream
This is a chypre fragrance evoked by the transcendental discovery of her past, present and future echoed in this fragmented memoir. The ultimate in luxury, this Body Cream is the perfect restorer of the skin's natural moisture and freshness. Containing active ingredients such as algae, glycerin, aloe vera, shea butter, and cacao butter it is an intensive treatment for the skin, promoting immediate lift and tightness. The Body Cream tones and hydrates the entire body and restores lost suppleness, leaving the skin soft and velvety.
- Key notes: Cumin, Pink Bay, Cinnamon, Damask Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Tea, Amber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense, Guaiac Wood, Orris, Patchouli, Vanilla.
- Hydrates the entire body and restores lost suppleness.
- Contains algae, glycerin, aloe vera, shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Perfumed Body Cream: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- Apply the cream thinly and evenly to the affected area(s). Gently massage the cream into the skin until it has all disappeared.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, unless the hands are the affected area.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
Daniel Maurel is a senior perfumer at Robertet. In his 20+ years in fragrance, he has mentored several of the next generation’s star perfumers (Cecile Zarokian, notably). He has also signed works for houses ranging from Shu Uemura to Amouage.
An ISIPCA graduate and former Senior Perfumer at Dragoco, Dorothée Piot now works in Paris at Robertet. A lover of natural ingredients and creative formulations, Dorothée’s abilities have enabled her to work prolifically, creating fragrances for everyone from Escada and Andy Warhol to Amouage, By Kilian, and Majda Bejkkali.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.