Marfa Smooth Body Cream
The Bathing Retreat by MEMO PARIS is a bath and body line that is soft on skin, designed to restore the balance of the epidermis.
The floral hypnotic scent of Marfa by MEMO PARIS is offered in a body cream with the scent of orange blossom, tuberose and white musk. The formula contains a rich complex of the most trusted moisturising, softening and calming ingredients, such as shea butter, aloe vera and vegetable glycerine with a creamy texture that’s ideal for everyday use all over the body.
- Key notes: Orange Blossom Absolute, Tuberose Absolute, White Musk.
- Contains moisturizing, softening and calming ingredients, such as shea butter, aloe vera and vegetable glycerin.
- Creamy texture ideal for everyday use all over the body.
- Made with natural plant extracts.
- Perfumed Body Cream: Women, Men.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- Apply the cream thinly and evenly to the affected area(s). Gently massage the cream into the skin until it has all disappeared.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, unless the hands are the affected area.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
Originally from Hungary, Aliénor pursued a career in fragrance first as a student at Cinquième Sense and Firmenich, and then in New York, where she got a job with IFF in 1995. She further refined her craft under major mentors such as Sophia Grojsman and Pierre Wargnye, and eventually found her way back to Paris, still with IFF, where she has worked since on a variety of brands both large and small, including Liz Earle, Chloé, and MEMO Paris, where she composed most of the line.
Memo Paris was founded in 2007 by Clara Molloy and her husband John. They see fragrance as a journey, forging its identity around magical destinations and potent raw materials. This desire for travels to far-off places and encounters is the very reflection of the founding couples: she the Parisian-Catalan poet, he the sporty Irish globetrotter. Through its collections, Memo recharts the map of a sensory world steeped in emotion, revisited with fragrances, ingredients and sensations. The motto: "The journey is the destination."