Lira Shower Gel
Fiction and reality flow into one another in Lira and merge into something mystical. The scent of Lira combined with a gentle and nourishing shower gel for daily use. The shower gel contains nourishing aloe vera, oats, green tea, and mallow. The skin feels soft and glowing after showering with this amazing shower gel! The shower gel is completely paraben-free.
- Key notes: Bergamot, Blood Orange, Lavender, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Licorice, Musk, Vanilla, Caramel.
- Gently cleanses the skin to maintain radiance and suppleness.
- Enriched with aloe vera, oats, green tea and mallow from natural organic extracts.
- Does not contain parabens.
- Perfumed Shower Gel: Women.
- Shake well before use. Apply generously to skin when bathing or showering, add water to create a rich lather, then rinse.
- To keep your skin as hydrated as possible, apply body lotion or body cream, right after you step out of the shower, while your skin is still slightly damp.
- Can also be used to wash hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
Christian Carbonnel have always been in the world of perfumery, thanks to his father Francisco Carbonnel, the perfumer of his own company. He gave him the passion and the talent to create wonderful fragrances. Nowadays, Christian is a renowned perfumer. He dedicated his career to work refined and exceptional fragrances, that suit with the image he had of perfumery.
He started by travelling all around the world, searching for the needs and the future trends of the different markets. Thanks to that, he specialized through time in niche and Oriental perfumes, and is, today, a reference in this discipline. Several houses trust him to his knowhow: Xerjoff, Sospiro, Rancé, Kajal, Casamoratti, Jardins de France, Kemi, Santi Burgas, among others.
Driven by a true passion for the artistry of Haute perfumery, Italian luxury perfume house Xerjoff was founded by perfumer Sergio Momo in 2003. Committed to using nothing but the finest and rarest materials in their perfume creation, Xerjoff deftly combines the traditional art of perfume craftsmanship with contemporary inspiration to dramatic effect. From the captivating Shooting Stars Collection and the traditional Casamorati line to the Harrods exclusive Emerald Star, the collections of beautifully bottled pure perfume oils and Eau de Parfums each offer the wearer a heady journey into the precious realm of fine perfume.