Intensive Scalp Revitalizer
This intensive treatment prevents scalp deficiency by nourishing and fortifying the roots, stimulating the regeneration of cells and improving new growth. Used as an intensive revitaliser to prevent scalp deficiency, this hair loss treatment contains concentrated botanical placenta, a powerful cell regenerator rich in essential amino acids. Suitable for any scalp type, it nourishes the roots, fortifies, stimulates the regeneration of cells and aids in hair growth. The scalp is rebalanced, hair becomes stronger and less prone to breakage, hair loss is reduced and new growth promoted.
- Nourishes roots, fortifies, stimulates regeneration of cells and aids hair growth.
- Intensive revitaliser to prevent scalp deficiency.
- Suitable for any scalp type.
- Scalp rebalanced, hair becomes stronger and less prone to breakage.
- Hair loss reduced and new growth promoted.
Reactive or sudden hair loss is characterised by rapid and severe hair loss. Particular events in our life (ex. pregnancy, fatigue, stress, illness) or change of season (especially in spring and autumn), can cause you to lose more hair than usual on the pillow, in the shower, on your hairbrush, etc.
RECOMMENDED TREATMENT PLAN FOR REACTIVE OR SUDDEN HAIR LOSS (3-MONTH TREATMENT PLAN):
- Stymulactine 21 Shampoo: this cleansing shampoo and the massage action during its application, helps activate the micro-circulation of the scalp to promote the growth of weakened hair. You will need 3 tubes for the recommended three-month treatment plan.
- Use Intensive Scalp Revitalizer, a powerful cell regenerator rich in essential amino acids, to strengthen the hair and decrease fall. You will need 4-6 boxes for the recommended treatment plan.
- Take 2 tablets a day of the Revitalizing Hair Nutrients, rich in essential elements, to strengthen and revitalise the hair. You will need 3 boxes for the recommended treatment plan.
LZT.17.1401/A01 - Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Water, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Jean-Francois Lazartigue is one of the most renowned hair care specialists in France. He began his career as a hairdresser and opened his first salon in “Rue de Courcelles,” Paris, in December 1963. Mr. Lazartigue’s philosophy has always been to select the best available ingredients and use them in high concentrations. All of them are tested in the J.F. Lazartigue laboratories in France as well as in his salons & treatment centers.