Incense Oud Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle
The most mysterious of all the oud scents, Incense Oud is a dusky blend of woodsy elements. Enveloping incense and meditative papyrus essences in the drydown are lifted by spicy cardamom and fresh rose at the opening. Discover scent as what can only be described as a spiritual experience.
- Top notes: Cardamom, Pink Pepper, Turkish Rose, Geranium, Grapefruit.
- Heart notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Indian Papyrus.
- Base notes: Incense Oil, Incense Absolute, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Cistus Labdanum, Musks.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refill bottle.
- This innovative new refill bottle allows for an easy spill-proof process, with packaging slimmed down for minimal environmental waste.
- The cutting-edge dispenser stops transferring the perfume automatically, once the container is full to refill easily at home.
- Please note: whilst we work through a product re-format update, you may receive alternative packaging to that displayed.
- Apply to entire body after bathing or showering, paying particular attention to dry knees and elbows.
Childhood family vacations in the French countryside introduced Sidonie Lancesseur to the beauty of the scents of the natural world, and an internship in Grasse solidified her ambition to become a perfumer. After completing her studies at ISIPCA, she began work at Robertet, and was mentored by Michel Almairac. Known for her elegantly simple, natural-heavy fragrances, Lancesseur has been responsible for several very well-received niche fragrances, from By Kilian’s Straight to Heaven, to Frapin’s 1270 and L’humaniste, and Olfactive Studio’s Lumiere Blanche.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.