I Perfume Extrait 17.5ml
Puredistance 1 was created by the renowned perfumer Annie Buzantian in New York. Annie initially made this Perfume for herself, creating her own private masterpiece. And just like the quiet beauty of Grace Kelly, Puredistance I Perfume is understated elegance in its purest form.
Built on the play of the soft and the crisp, the warm and the cold, the fruity flirtiness and the floral elegance, the aroma is as complex and as polished as the most precious diamond. The citrus blossoms let the cool breeze into the luscious blend of jasmine and mimosa.
- Key notes: Tangerine Blossom, Cassis, Neroli Bigarade, Magnolia, Rose Wardia, Jasmine, Natural Mimosa, Sweet Amber, Vetiver, White Musk.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 25% perfume oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- The 17.5ml Perfume spray is made of gold coloured glass and comes with a chic & protective aluminium spray-holder. The 17.5ml is finished with a stylish metal tag engraved with the name of the perfume and the perfume oil percentage.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidene Malonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-&4-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Farnesol, Citral, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 14700, CI 19140, CI 61570.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
The success of Puredistance started in 2007 with the launch of Puredistance 1. This Perfume was created by Annie Buzantian as her own signature scent. But Annie loved the concept of Puredistance so much that she gifted us her most precious, personal Perfume. After Puredistance 1 she also created ANTONIA and OPARDU for Puredistance.
Annie has always worked in New York and has created more than 90 fragrances, many of them very feminine and sophisticated - full of character, but never loud. I remember her saying: 'When I leave a room my fragrance should leave with me'. In recognition of her successes, Annie Buzantian was awarded the title, Master Perfumer in 1998 and chosen as Perfumer of the Year by The Fragrance Foundation in 2015.
Puredistance is one of the most exclusive Perfume Houses in the world that offers only Pure Perfume Extrait. They put all their passion and energy into the making of one truly beautiful Master Perfume at a time. Not just another perfume, but a Perfume with a soul and a signature.