Gold Woman Body Lotion
Gold is a classic oriental fragrance, rich in splendour and sophistication, created for the most special luxurious evening occasion. The Body Lotion contains glycerin, shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil, silicone and a protective film leaving the skin supple, smooth, silky and radiant.
- Key notes: Rose, Lily of the Valley, Frankincense, Myrrh, Orris, Jasmine, Ambergris, Civet, Musk, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth and radiant.
- Contains shea butter, aloe vera, almond oil and silicone.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
Born into a famous family of perfumers, the legendary Guy Robert was the second head perfumer for the house of Chanel, where he created such enduring scents as Chanel pour Mounsieur and No. 19. Later, he helped Hermès rise to prominence as a fragrance house with the creation of Calèche. He went on to compose fragrances for Rochas, Dior (where he created Dioressence), Gucci, Amouage, and The Pink Room. He was also well known as an author, musician, and even a highly-trained gourmet chef. Robert passed away in 2012.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.