Gold Man Soap
Evoking the sophisticated lifestyle of a gentleman with discerning taste, this richly luxurious and dry chypre fragrance is reminiscent of the golden age of perfumery. This gently fragranced soap incorporates natural vegetable oils to maintain well-balanced healthy skin.
- Key notes: Rose, Lily of the Valley, Frankincense, Myrrh, Orris, Jasmine, Ambergris, Civet, Musk, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss.
- Cleanses and maintains soft, healthy skin.
- Contains natural vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Soap: Men.
- Wet the soap, then work up a lather for at least 15 seconds before you start washing yourself.
- Apply your bar soap directly to your body instead of using something like a washcloth or loofah.
Born into a famous family of perfumers, the legendary Guy Robert was the second head perfumer for the house of Chanel, where he created such enduring scents as Chanel pour Mounsieur and No. 19. Later, he helped Hermès rise to prominence as a fragrance house with the creation of Calèche. He went on to compose fragrances for Rochas, Dior (where he created Dioressence), Gucci, Amouage, and The Pink Room. He was also well known as an author, musician, and even a highly-trained gourmet chef. Robert passed away in 2012.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.