Gold Knight Eau de Parfum Travel Set
Elegant, daring, seductive, bold. Inspired by the dashing, golden-armored chevalier in Klimt’s 1902 Beethoven Frieze, perfumer Pascal Gaurin says, “Gold Knight blends finery and eroticism, a glistening quality of deep sensuality.”
Gold Knight contrasts the addictive dark sensuousness of patchouli with the effervescent brightness of bergamot, and warm golden shimmer of vanilla and anise.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Staranise.
- Heart notes: Cinnamon, Honey.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Patchouli.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- Scents that transport are portable for travel with the 30ml refillable Travel Spray.
- Graphic blocks in black and warm gold pay homage to some of Klimt’s most celebrated motifs, reimagined for everyday travel as the chicest of accessories for staying well-scented on-the-go.The Travel Spray is available as a box set with four 7.5ml vials of refill juice or as a stand alone item with an empty 7.5ml vial.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Citral, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Pascal Gaurin is a French native who originally went to school to study economics but ended up switching to perfumery and studying at ISIPCA. He joined IFF Hong Kong where he achieved the rank of Senior Perfumer, and has been based in New York City since 1997. He has signed scents for Michael Kors, Vera Wang, Tom Ford, and more.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.