Fiore D'Ulivo Body Lotion
Just one day of spring brings a fresher, more floral feeling. This nourishing body lotion contains many soothing and nourishing ingredients, such as aloe vera, calendula, witch hazel, red grapes, and Echinacea extracts, designed to soothe the skin and give it a silky texture, while at the same time lightly scenting the skin with the gentle fragrance of Fiore D’Ulivo. This body lotion is completely paraben-free.
- Key notes: Citrus Notes, Lotus Flower, Olive Flower, Jasmine, Magnolia, Amber, Musk.
- Leaves the skin supple and silky smooth.
- Enriched with aloe, calendula, witch hazel, grape and echinacea extracts.
- Does not contain parabens.
- Perfumed Body Lotion: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- When applying body lotion, give yourself an all-over treatment at least once each day for moisturised, healthy skin.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
Prior to becoming a parfumeur, Angéline Leporini studied at the Faculté des Sciences Nancy. After graduating she attended the Institut Supérieur International du Parfum de la Cosmétique et de l'Aromatique Alimentaire (ISIPCA) in Versailles. After completing her studies at ISIPCA she apprenticed with a senior parfumer at Robertet where she worked for twelve years before accepting a position at Eurofragrance. Leporini has created fragrances for Amouage and Xerjoff.
Driven by a true passion for the artistry of Haute perfumery, Italian luxury perfume house Xerjoff was founded by perfumer Sergio Momo in 2003. Committed to using nothing but the finest and rarest materials in their perfume creation, Xerjoff deftly combines the traditional art of perfume craftsmanship with contemporary inspiration to dramatic effect. From the captivating Shooting Stars Collection and the traditional Casamorati line to the Harrods exclusive Emerald Star, the collections of beautifully bottled pure perfume oils and Eau de Parfums each offer the wearer a heady journey into the precious realm of fine perfume.