Epic Man Soap
This is à woody oriental fragrance evoking the many legends of the ancient Silk Road journey from China to Arabia. This gently fragranced soap incorporates natural vegetable oils to maintain well-balanced healthy skin.
- Key notes: Pink Pepper, Berry Essence, Frankincense, Cumin, Cardamom, Saffron, Mace, Nutmeg, Myrtle, Geranium, Myrrh, Oud, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Leather, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Musk, Castoreum.
- Cleanses and maintains soft, healthy skin.
- Contains natural vegetable oils.
- Perfumed Soap: Men.
- Wet the soap, then work up a lather for at least 15 seconds before you start washing yourself.
- Apply your bar soap directly to your body instead of using something like a washcloth or loofah.
Randa Hammami is a perfumer who works for Symrise. She has created Cruel Gardénia for Guerlain, as well as Amouage Epic Man and Orchidée Vanille for Van Cleef & Arpels.
Reflecting the wonderful traditions of perfume creation, Amouage is a luxury brand devoted to developing the finest quality perfumes, bath and body ranges, scented candles, silk scarves and hand-crafted leather accessories. Founded in 1983, the brand has a reputation for expressing a luxury lifestyle and bringing true artistry to all its creations. The premium olfactory fragrances are created to enhance the senses, allowing for an alluring, exotic experience, while the extension of the brand reflects innovation, and allows Amouage to set itself apart from other perfume houses.